Grant Proposal Writer Job Description:
BellTower Consulting Group offers professional grant services for clients who depend on institutional funding.We assist units of local government throughout the State of Florida with grant planning, research and writing, as well as post-award grant management and compliance. With $90million –and counting –in closed funding, we are expert grant partners from start to finish.
We are accepting applications for Grant Proposal Writers support the full grant cycle for their assigned client(s). This is a remote position and could potentially require in-person site visits upon clients’ request. Tasks include grant research, program development, grant readiness assessments, grant calendar development, grant writing, and reporting.
Candidates for this role should have experience in grantsmanship, superior organizational skills, proficient computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), exceptional written and verbal communication skills, experience with cloud services and project management tools (Dropbox, Asana, Microsoft 365, and similar tools).
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs, and financial needs of the assigned client.
- Research applicable grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirement.
- Submit proposals to project lead for review and approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
- College Degree and minimum of two (2) years of grant-related experience, preferably in Local Government or Higher Education
- Proven track record in grant proposal development
- Methodical and strategic thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Professional credentials such as the GPC, CGMS, and/or CFRE, preferred
Please complete the Grant Proposal Writer Form and upload the documents listed below. You may also email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Professional Credential (GPC, CFRE, CGMS), if applicable
- Preferred Hourly Rate
Time Zone: We are in Florida (Eastern Standard Time) and desire a person that can meet with the project team at least one (1) day per week. Generally, on Tuesdays at 4:30 pm (EST). All other communications can occur via email or Microsoft Teams.