Project Administrator Job Description:
Classification: Contract with the option for part-time employment 20-30 Hrs./Week
Hourly Rate: $18-$23/hour
About Us: BellTower Consulting Group acts as an extension of our clients’ grant department, or in many cases, we become their grant department. Since 2009, our team has helped secure more than $140 million and counting in critical funding for infrastructure, social services, law enforcement, open spaces, and more. Our sweet spot is helping small to medium-sized cities and counties get a seat at the award-winning grant table.
We are accepting applications for a Project Administrator to assist in managing workflow, monitoring correspondences and email clean-up, communicating with clients, preparing documents and forms, maintaining online filing system, keeping project timelines on track.
The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational and time-management skills, proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office, Asana, and Mailchimp. Experience in providing excellent customer service, and ability to work in a remote team setting.
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs, and needs of the organization
- Monitor CEO’s Emails and delegate tasks using Asana
- Organize online filing system
- Optimizing the workflow process using Asana and Grants Management System
- Handle confidential employer and client information
- Schedule client meetings and maintain CEO’s calendar
- Take notes during meetings and ensure follow-up
- Tracking and follow-up on client invoices
- Assist with Grant Research and Monthly Newsletter
- Answer phone calls and respond to client emails, as needed
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Assist Virtual Administrative Assistant in maintaining records and reports related to grant opportunities
- Work experience in a similar role
- Proficient in using Asana, Outlook, Mailchimp, and Microsoft Teams
- Methodical and strategic thinking
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Professional and Academic Certificates, if applicable
- Preferred Hourly Rate (If you desire On-Demand Subcontractor Only – please note your hourly subcontract rate on the form)
Time Zone: We are in Miami, Florida (Eastern Standard Time) and desire a person that is local and can work a schedule that is aligned with the CEO. Additionally, the full team meets one (1) day per week. Generally, on Tuesdays at 4:30 pm (EST). All other communications can occur via phone, email or Microsoft Teams.
Grant Proposal Writer Job Description:
BellTower Consulting Group offers professional grant services for clients who depend on institutional funding.We assist units of local government throughout the State of Florida with grant planning, research and writing, as well as post-award grant management and compliance. With $90million –and counting –in closed funding, we are expert grant partners from start to finish.
We are accepting applications for Grant Proposal Writers support the full grant cycle for their assigned client(s). This is a remote position and could potentially require in-person site visits upon clients’ request. Tasks include grant research, program development, grant readiness assessments, grant calendar development, grant writing, and reporting.
Candidates for this role should have experience in grantsmanship, superior organizational skills, proficient computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), exceptional written and verbal communication skills, experience with cloud services and project management tools (Dropbox, Asana, Microsoft 365, and similar tools).
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs, and financial needs of the assigned client.
- Research applicable grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirement.
- Submit proposals to project lead for review and approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
- College Degree and minimum of two (2) years of grant-related experience, preferably in Local Government or Higher Education
- Proven track record in grant proposal development
- Methodical and strategic thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Professional credentials such as the GPC, CGMS, and/or CFRE, preferred
Please complete the Grant Proposal Writer Form and upload the documents listed below. You may also email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Professional Credential (GPC, CFRE, CGMS), if applicable
- Preferred Hourly Rate
Time Zone: We are in Florida (Eastern Standard Time) and desire a person that can meet with the project team at least one (1) day per week. Generally, on Tuesdays at 4:30 pm (EST). All other communications can occur via email or Microsoft Teams.