Bell Tower Consulting Group, LLC is a grant writing and grants administration company that assists units of local government, colleges, and nonprofit organizations in funding their mission. Founded in 2009, Bell Tower has delivered over $60 million in funding for youth programs, social services, infrastructure, parks and recreation, arts programming, education, and much more. We seek to contract with self-motivated and knowledgeable grant professionals that will grow with us.
Bell Tower seeks to develop a pool of grant writers from different disciplines who possess the necessary qualifications to provide grant writing and proposal/application support in securing grants for our clients on an as-needed basis. Bell Tower is seeking applicants that have successfully written, submitted, and secured grants for one or more of the following:
c. Local Government
d. Private Foundation
Grant Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide grant writing services associated with the completion of grant applications.
- Work with Bell Tower and/or Client staff to meet all deadlines.
- When applicable and upon request, only submit the grant application.
- Previous grant writing experience should demonstrate a proven track record of successful federal and state grant applications and funding awards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of government proposal writing and the ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Highly organized with the ability to produce superior proposals under tight deadlines.
- Excellent narrative and technical writing skills to describe research and evidence-based programming.
- Strong computer, research, and database navigation knowledge.
- Follows management direction and works collaboratively with teams.
If Interested, Please Provide
- Resume and Writing Sample.
- List of recent award-winning federal, state, and local grants (past two years).
- Define what types of grants that you specialize in.
- Provide an all-inclusive hourly fee and average number of hours needed to write a federal, state, and foundation grant.
How to Respond
Please email your information to email@example.com with Grant Consultant Proposal in the subject line.
Bell Tower Consulting Group and all subcontractors agree to not discriminate against any contracted vendor or employee based on race, religion, color, sex, handicap, marital status, age, national origin, or gender orientation.